Who provides the funding?
The England and Wales Cricket Trust (EWCT)
The EWCT also promotes work to improve provision of cricket in schools, clubs and other youth cricket activities.
Activities funded by the EWCT must benefit the community not just a small group or elite. This is a primary obligation of an applicant when applying the funds provided by EWCT.
What is the aim of the Interest Free Loan Scheme?
The scheme aims to finance capital projects to help create a sustainable future for cricket.
Who can apply?
- All ECB affiliated cricket clubs.
- Other organisations that can evidence achievement / delivery of the charitable aims of the EWCT.
- Please note ECB Clubmark registration or accreditation is not a requirement.
How much can be applied for?
- Cricket clubs with a junior section* – £1,000 – £50,000
- Cricket clubs without a junior section – £1,000 – £20,000
- Other organisations – subject to application
- A cricket club with a junior section is defined as ‘a cricket club that offers appropriate coaching and competition to cricketers under the age of 18 years’.
How much partnership funding is required?
A minimum of 10% partnership funding is required from the applicant.
How do I apply?
Visit the ECB website- http://www.ecb.co.uk/development/facilities-funding/grants-and-loans/